Homemade Air Freshner Spray


home-made-air-freshner-spray-natural - products

We are always looking for ways to relax our mind and body through different ways, meditation, music, deep breathing techniques or a relaxing, soothing warm bath. There is no dispute regarding the effectiveness of these methods, but I think the best way to relax and unplug is a nice, clean and fresh smelling home!


In this post, I will be sharing my recipe for homemade air freshener which is a cost effective and toxic-free way to freshen up your home. The best part of making my own products is that I can customize them to my personal liking.

There are myriad of ways to making your home smelling fresh and heavenly. In addition to my tried and tested recipe to freshen up your home the frugal way, no hard labour involved in making this just mix all the ingredients and you have the best product made with your own hands.


IngredientsQuantity
distilled water200ml
baking soda1/2 tsp
dried lemon peels2 tbsp
essential oil of choice20 dps
Method:

Place the lemon peels in distilled water, leave for two days, strain.

Add the strained water into a spray bottle 

Add the baking soda and essential oil.

Shake before each use.

Comments